hurt

How to Get Past All the Hurt

Tell me how do you get past all the hurt and sorrow of a relationship gone bad. The reasons why it had to end weren’t your doing. It was the other that did wrong. Why is it I long to forgive, wishing things would miraculously change, knowing deep inside it was never meant to be under existing circumstances. He could never provide what I needed. I still wish it was he who stood beside me or the person on the other end of the phone when it rings?

– Angelicbutterfly

"The Bean"

Azariah says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:30 pm
okay ………… why dont u help him get financially stable and then think bigger if u cant ask a freind to talk to him then he will get the point

Georgina says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:30 pm
that was good, it is how i feel right now wow im blown away… i thought i was the only one who felt that way guess not thanks it meant something to me

Kerri says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:30 pm
I know what you are going through.
B/c right now I am going through it too.
The only thing to do, is move on.
Just gotta stay busy and meet new people.
Life goes on… you just
have to let it.

Rosalind says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:31 pm
first of all u should’nt mope around because it won’t solve anything.
And second of all try to go to a movie or party and mingle because if u don’t then u will just sit and cry about that person. Try to call up someone who asked u out
a while ago and plan something with them u might like it. Just don’t stay inside and reject yourself from life. You need to
go out and do somehing it will cheer u up. try it and see!

Brian says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:31 pm
hey take my advice. i am a man, i have loved and lost and been through the grievance process as well. i have left relationships and i have been left. in my past i have found that no matter what happens in a relationship everything happens for a reason and if he would have stayed then things could have turned out a lot lot worse. you have to give your whole life up to a higher power and i aint talkin about god per say, but you have to realize that all this shit is out of your hands and you have to live life for how it comes at you. time heals all wounds and if you just live life to the fullest everything will be alright

Love_angel says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:31 pm
You still have other chances in life…don’t mope around..have fun and forget it…just become friends with him…have a happy life and relax!!

HotlilMami says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:32 pm
Listen, I know EXACTLY what you’re going through. I’m going through the same thing. Sometimes you just have to realize that…things change and so do people. And no matter how much you may want to, it’ll never go back to the way it used to be. If this guy is really worth it…then he would’ve tried harder to make things work. After all, a relationship is where both people give it their all and put everything into it. what u need to do…is go hang out with friends, do whatever u can to get out of the house or just keep yourself busy for a while. Eventually, you’ll end up meeting another guy even better than this one that will make u so much more happy. It’ll be worth it in the end…i promise. Just hang in there, everything will be okay. U just need to give it time…

Fatalism says:
November 27, 2009 at 1:32 pm
Well I guess if you mope around, you’ll never pull together. Closure is out there; spend time getting to know yourself and what you want. After all, aren’t you that special? You’ll have to prove it to yourself, not to him or anyone.